Saturday, May 11, 2013

Quilt intermission...

Netherfield is having an intermission for a few days.  I'm having "Issues" with the next border.  LOL.
The pattern measurements don't quite add up mathmatically, I've adjusted the next border to try and make it fit, but I'm not sure if I like the slightly stretched look of the previous border.
Whilst that quilt is in the "time-out corner", I've re-discovered my Just Takes 2 quilt from last year.








I got a little creative with the seams on this block, to get it to sit nice and flat.


I remembered reading on Jo Morton's Yahoo Group about clipping seams.  Works very well.  I twirled the other seam intersections.  Too many seams in a small block.
These blocks all came together relatively quickly.   I'd cut out the pieces some time ago in preparation for sewing, very easy to just pick up the pieces and sew.

No comments:

Post a Comment