Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Big Reveal.

It's just like Bonnie to post the last clue of Celtic Solstice a few days early and include the Big Reveal on New Year's Day.
What a great way to spend the day- sewing up a storm.
Unfortunately for me, I was headed away for the week to a Summer sewing School with friends.
So here sit my piles until I return.

Block 1 laid out.  Somehow I didn't make enough four patches- they need to wait until I return

Block 2- looking good if I do say so myself.

 And the blocks with part of the eventual border.
I really can't wait until I can sew this quilt together.  I love the colours, and the movement around the blocks in Bonnie's finished quilt.  Click the link above for a full view of her masterpiece.


  1. Love your scrappy colors !!! Great job!

  2. This does look really good, Kerry! The more scrappy, the better, right? Sure glad for you to have a summertime sewing get away. Do enjoy yourself!