Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Big Reveal.

It's just like Bonnie to post the last clue of Celtic Solstice a few days early and include the Big Reveal on New Year's Day.
What a great way to spend the day- sewing up a storm.
Unfortunately for me, I was headed away for the week to a Summer sewing School with friends.
So here sit my piles until I return.




Block 1 laid out.  Somehow I didn't make enough four patches- they need to wait until I return






Block 2- looking good if I do say so myself.

 And the blocks with part of the eventual border.
I really can't wait until I can sew this quilt together.  I love the colours, and the movement around the blocks in Bonnie's finished quilt.  Click the link above for a full view of her masterpiece.

2 comments:

  1. Love your scrappy colors !!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does look really good, Kerry! The more scrappy, the better, right? Sure glad for you to have a summertime sewing get away. Do enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete