Sunday, July 7, 2013

Time Flies.

Gosh, the time goes past so fast.
Seems like my stitching time is minimal these days, the DD's are on school holidays.  I don't need to do much for them, but just having extra people around, and the constant "when's lunch/ dinner time" seems to take a lot of time.
I've had some quilt tops sitting around for quite a while (several years if truth be told), and decided to take advantage of a discount for edge to edge quilting.  I don't really enjoy quilting as much as sewing the tops, so a win win for me.
This sight greeted me Friday morning.


A mountain of quilts came in the post.


Just relaxing on the couch whilst I decide on bindings!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a pile 'o quilts! I see RRCB in there, and maybe another Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt? How many do you have to bind? Five? Guess we know what you'll be doing for a while!

    ReplyDelete