Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Table Runner.

Way back in February , I followed along on a sew-along with Pam Buda to make  "Scraps and Orphans".  We made 5 cute little 4" blocks that were meant to be a little table topper or runner.
Well, I didn't really want anything that small, so I made up 3 more little blocks with some left-overs, and they all just sat quietly together waiting for inspiration to strike.
Strike it did, yesterday.  I'm moving furniture around in the lounge room, and now have  a long, thin  bare space on top of a low bookcase.  Cue an Aha!! moment.


So, top pieced. I hope to machine quilt it together tomorrow, ready for its place on the bookcase.

2 comments:

  1. Wow - it really makes a statement with the extra blocks you added to the original design. VEry nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. came out pretty!! love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete