Saturday, October 27, 2012

Netherfield.

Netherfield is growing little by little.  This is such a pleasure to work on.  The instructions by Katrina Hadjimichael are very well written and easy to follow.
My centre square is on point and I've appliqued the stars to the background triangles.


 I'm not sure about the blue border that follows, but I think it will be OK.


The next border was of 60 degree triangles.  I needed to buy a ruler for those.  I've never used 60 degree triangles before.  Very easy to cut and sew.

I'm achieving a lot of machine sewing at the moment.  Bonnie Hunter has been having several Quilt cam sessions this last 10 days or so.  I really love listening to her talk about her quilting travels, and what she's working on at the moment.  Whilst Bonnie is talking I get a lot of machine sewing done.
Next big thing for me is her Mystery Quilt that will start in November.  We get fabric requirements on 31st of October.  Can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous quilt! I love your fabric choice!
    Enjoy your sewing.
    Greetz from the Netherlands, Ria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Netherfield is very pretty. I sure like that teal color in it.

    Really? Another BH mystery quilt? I wish she wouldn't offer them around the holidays. I'm going to have to pass on this one. But, I'll look forward to seeing what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete