Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Such an exciting day today.
Bonnie K Hunter of Quiltville has added movie star to her list of credentials!
This week she has been turning on her webcam in the evening for an hour or so.  She has been talking to us as she sews 9 patches and strip sets for upcoming quilts.  Lots of little titbits of information about how she organises herself and her fabrics.
I had been trying to catch her for the last couple of days, but time-zone differences were working against me.  Bonnie has been sewing at about 9pm ish her time, or midday ish here.
Luckily today, as I was having my late morning cup of tea, Bonnie was online sewing.
As I started to settle in to watch I realised I need some sewing.  Thankfully, my hexagon quilt was here as I had been cleaning up my project boxes.
So from this...


To this...


Not bad for about 45 minutes of found time.
And I wasn't alone in the house, either.  I was sewing with Bonnie!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you wish you knew how she did connected quiltcam? I'd like to sew with you too! Wouldn't that be fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous you got to sew with Bonnie for 45 minutes...seriously liking the gorgeous rope-y pattern effect on your yellow flower...

    ReplyDelete