Well, shortly I'm hopefully updating my kitchen. Yayyy to me. Unfortunately, I will lose the only space in my house where I can lay out backing, batting and top to baste for quilting. Given that I'm not a big machine quilter anyway, it's just another barrier to me in the completion stakes!
So, this morning I decided I'd better actually use the floor before I loose it. I moved the kitchen table out, washed the floor (and very nearly threw in the towel then and there!), and began.
One quilt down, only another 4 or 5 to do.
Here's my quilt when we'd finished the pin basting , I actually managed to enlist the help of oldest DD in closing the pins. What a girl.
This is one of Bonnie K Hunter's
mystery quilts from a couple of years ago.
It's part of my 10 in '10 pledge- to finish 10 quilts in 2010 from Linda's Blog so I'd best get to it.
I keep getting side-tracked onto new projects. Oh well.