Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Well, thought I should show you the Easter cushions totally finished.  This is a whole new area for me- Finished that is!
This is the cushion I made in a class with Kellie Wulfsohn from Don't Look Now.
And this gorgeous little Easter bunny is a cushion pattern from her blog- Hunny Bunny. 
My kids loved their easter gifts.
I was surprised at how easy these patterns were to put together.  The instructions were great, with fabulous photos.  I even learned how to put in a zip in the back!
Friday 16th of April is the next Friday Night Sew-In.  I'm speeding along on my Dear Jane blocks, so I think I will continue with them.  I'll actually be away at a sewing weekend- minus family.  Yayyyyyy.  What better reason to travel for 8 hours with friends than to arrive at a stitching get away.  Of course there are also the shops to be visited on the way.

2 comments: