Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sewing with friends.

A lovely Spring day today.  Even better when spent with sewing friends.
I have been part of a small sewing group for a couple of months and am enjoying the relaxation of sewing with friends.
We have the pleasure of meeting once a month at Millrose Cottage Quilt shop and fantastic cafe.

Good sewing buddies Jean, Andrea and Gerri.  I continued stitching on my hexagons and wool applique, so nothing new to show there.
I've been working on my Quilt-a-long from Pam Buda using her new fabric range Pin Money.  We've been working on 1 block per week over the US Summer and recently got the finishing instructions.


This little quilt finished at around 37" square.
I've also been working on my latest monthly mini quilt from The Quilted Crow in Tasmania.


Nowhere near finished, but it's a start.


1 comment:

  1. How fun to get to sew with a small group of friends! And it's a Bernina shop too! Oh, I would like that. So where's a picture of Kerry? Next time, do include yourself in the photo.

    ReplyDelete