Thursday, June 20, 2013

Summer Block of the Week.

Some gorgeous bits and pieces in the post this week.
I've subscribed to a Summer Block of the Week through Primitive Gatherings Quilt Shop.  A delicious blend of wool applique on cotton backgrounds.  Up until now, I've never enjoyed blanket stitch applique of cotton on cotton.  However, the blanket stitching of wool onto cotton- what's not to love!  So easy, and so pretty.
The texture of the wool just makes you want to touch it.

 I live the little bird in there.
As a little gift, there is also a small block in the package each week.


So sweet.
Goodness, I think I really need to press these blocks before I take photos! LOL.


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. I've never worked with wool - so glad you enjoy it. From your pics, it's apparent you work in a hoop!

    ReplyDelete