Saturday, June 15, 2013

I'm still busily working on the Star quilt, but a little variety is good isn't it?
Look at what came in the mail yesterday.


A lovely surprise parcel.


A little quilt a month will be coming this way from the lovely ladies at The Quilted Crow in Tasmania.


Oooh, gorgeous fabrics.  That fantastic green stripe is a Jo Morton print that I have several pieces of in the cupboard.  Too gorgeous, and it's for the back!!!  That really threw me, what to do?  Use it or save it?  I've decided to use it, the back will be just as lovely as the front.


All cut up and to the machine we go.


Some other little bits just to fill the package out.  How nice.
Off to sew some more, now!

1 comment:

  1. I think it would be awesome if you fussy cut that green stripe and used it for the sashing between the flying geese! Beautiful colors all around.

    ReplyDelete