Sunday, February 10, 2013

Abundance...

I've been sewing along with Lori of Humble Quilts as we sew a 12" small quilt she has called Abundance.  I've really fallen in love with piecing smaller quilts- they may actually get totally finished!
Here is my finished quilt


I may even start quilting it tomorrow.
The original little quilt is so faded and pretty looking.  I hope mine comes kind of close.
Lori has a Linky Party at her blog , please have a look at her lovely little quilts,  and the work of many others who have followed along.

8 comments:

  1. I think yours is VERY close to the original - I like it a lot with those light florals you used. It's been a fun project, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is lovely! I really like the florals you used as it makes the quilt look old instantly!! Thanks so much for adding your link!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and it definitely has a vintage and much- loved look! Have fun quilting
    Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet...I think you've come pretty close to the original's look and feel...off you go now, get it quilted...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kerry, your abundance quilt looks great!! i especially like the mustard.. it really pops!! Wasn't this a fun QAL, can't wait to see what Lori's got planned for the next one :)))
    cheers...Marian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, Kerry. I particularly like the pink and blue combo that makes the scrappiness pop. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have done a very nice job of replicating the colors in the original. I love "mustard" in quilts. Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the quilt, the cheddar you used worked well...I couldnt find one that worked for me, but now I wish I had! I can see you too are a Bonnie Hunter fan....looking forward to her visit to Australia....in a few years time!

    ReplyDelete