Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Grandmother's choice.

I'm still chugging along with my Grandmother's Choice blocks.
Block 12-Little Boy's Breeches.  The colours are better in real life, but it's still a fairly light coloured block.


Block 11- Schoolhouse Block.  This is the second time I've ever pieced a schoolhouse block.  I don't know what it is, but I always have lots of trouble with the measurements.  No problems with the set-in seams, the block just doesn't like me!  I'm glad it's finished.


I had intended on sewing these on Saturday night, but somehow the conversations got in the way! 

1 comment:

  1. Your schoolhouse blocks looks fine to me, I like your flowery door on it. I found the breeches block a bit awkward to sew, although that may have been because I fussy cut the centre square and it stretched a bit, I love the fabric you used for your breeches :)

    ReplyDelete