Wednesday, May 5, 2010

CRISIS Averted!!!

Well, just had a very happy phone call from GF Ms A.  We have been waiting for some fabric from Hancocks of Paducah for 29 DAYS.  A lifetime when you're waiting.  Today it decided to arrive.  I have to admit that I was starting to wonder if it was going to come.  Usually an order, (yes, I've had a few!), takes about 8 days to arrive.  Apparently, the parcel has turned up at Ms A's house in a bag from Suisse Post!!
Talk about around the world.  I think we're most upset because it went to Europe without us.
Although we are very thankful the parcel turned up, now we want to know why it took the very scenic route on its way here.  It also got caught up in the volcano problems.  If only that bag could talk.  LOL

1 comment:

  1. I order a bit from Hancock and my parcel often come via Europe

    cheers
    Christine

    ReplyDelete