Monday, December 21, 2009

Todays effort...

Well,  I have a very good friend who used to be into scrapbooking.  It was something that I swore I would NEVER get involved in.  Well in the purest sense I haven't, but I do make and swap ATC's. (artist trading cards).  These little gems are 2 1/2 " by 3 1/2", and in my case are quilt based.  So, there are basically 3 layers just like a quilt. 
However, today I went on a mission to Spotlight to see what they had for my Christmas ATC's.  I found some fabulous stuff in the scrapbooking section.  Who wooda thunk it???
Here's some of my booty.

Off to the side there are some of my Christmas Atc's awaiting embellishment.

4 comments:

  1. Great stuff you bought!!
    Have fun making your Christmas ATC's!
    Greetz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool stuff to be found in the other crafting worlds. Nice sparkly metallic gold stitching on the ATCs, very festive. Have a great Christmas and New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use scrappin goodies on my dolls that I make...
    Cath Ü

    ReplyDelete