Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hello to everyone.  I feel like I'm coming out of the Christmas coma now and am ready to relax and just do some sewing!
We had a lovely Christmas, once DH came home from work at about 2 pm and we quickly de-camped to my DF's boat for Christmas tea.
I must congratulate DD1 and DD2 for their extreme patience for not a present was opened until 5 pm when we were unpacked and finally had a cold glass in our hands.

The most gorgeous view from the front of the boat, beautiful weather and great company.
I spent a lot of time doing this:



A little stitching was done, of course, but more about that later.  Lets just say that I prepped a lot to do, but only actually sewed a small amount!

1 comment:

  1. Intentions count and with that view to distract you it's no wonder the stitching progress was at a relaxed pace.

    ReplyDelete