Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Look what turned up today.

I heard the postman this morning.  Went out to see what presents had been left for me, and look what appeared.
Seems like I was very lucky to get this envelope.


That corner was actually inside the envelope.  I can't tell you how much I held my breath as I opened it up.  I had visions of my fabric on a floor somewhere.


Look at what was inside.  Is that cute or what?
I was lucky enough to get this cute pattern and a kit from Kathleen Tracy.   I've missed Valentines Day this year, but I'm ahead for next, right?


Such sweet fabrics.  Just asking to be made up into a cute little quilt.
This range is a lot outside my usual fabric preference, I was so happy to buy a little kit with all these fabrics.
Can't wait to get cutting.

No comments:

Post a Comment