Thursday, July 14, 2011

I've been a bit slow in keeping up with stitching my Dear Jane blocks recently.  I'm unable to attend my support group (monthly sewing afternoons) to keep up the momentum.  I do look at them often, and even fondle the fabric set aside for the blocks.
So, I decided to get some stitching done on them last Friday at my 6-midnight sewing group.  I've finished 7 blocks so far this year.  Oh, that sounds soooo bad, only 7 blocks in 7 months.
However, this quilt won't make it to the UFO pile,  it's slowly simmering away in the background.
I like to spend a day prepping several blocks ready to sew.  I only have 2 more blocks prepped.  Might spend a day tomorrow getting some more ready- surely that will get me back onto a quicker track.

1 comment:

  1. Prepping is the time killer...get some of that done and you'll be whipping up blocks in no time flat...

    ReplyDelete